Demonstrate a sound foundational knowledge and understanding of the principles and practice in healthcare regarding administration, management, law, economics and policy.
Research a real-life healthcare organization. Drawing upon your learning in previous courses, you will be asked to analyze various facets and provide a detailed picture of the organization. The Capstone will consist of three sections. Each section is to be 1,600–2,000 words. Each section should have at least four references so there is a total of 12 references for the final Capstone Project submission in Unit 9.
Section 1 – Submitted in Unit 2
Proposal and introduction of project
- Select hospital
- Write introduction
- State selected organization
- State rationale behind the selection of the organization
Analysis of the organization
- Describe the organization’s structure:
- Facility physical settings
- Patient or client base
- Level of clinical activity and research
- Describe the mission, vision, and goals of the organization and how the organization supports these items
- Community and global impact
Compose your sections using Standard American English as described in the APA guidelines