Describing Research Findings
Researchers take many steps to prepare, organize, and analyze research data. In this discussion, you will examine the importance of taking a systematic approach to describing research findings. Be sure to address the following in your main post:
- What is the purpose of computing descriptive statistics and exploratory analyses?
- Why should researchers graph their data? What are the benefits of graphing?
- How might you assess the distribution of data?
- What does the “spread” of data tell us?
- What does Pearson r tell us about two variables?