· You should prepare an executive memo and submit a document in Word format. Wordcount between 1500-2000.
· You should submit a Power Point presentation between 15 and 20 slides.
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
· Analyze stock price changes
· Demonstrate understanding of the financial markets
: Follow a public traded stock and analyze the changes in stock price. Write a presentation and an executive memo of your findings.
Company: Geely Automobile
In your presentation you should:
1) Describe graphically the trend of the stock prices during the last 6 months and, in more detail, during the las 3 weeks.
2) Explain the observed trends
3) Relate these trends to relevant contextual information.
4) Regarding this context, briefly forecast the changes in prices for the next month.
In your executive memo you should:
1) Explain your findings based on the information contained in the presentation. The presentation of these findings must be clear and useful to inform decision making.
2) Make business recommendations based on these findings.
“An executive memory is a short document that aims to inform management or decision makers about any issues in connection with the business (projects and project developments) that would need approval with the management.”