Situation Analysis for Under Armour company (needs to be supported by research and legitimate sources of information; cite all sources with proper APA format)
- Internal environment
- Description of the company, including current marketing strategies and performance
- Description of current and anticipated resources (e.g., financial, human, experience, relationships, patents, trademarks)
- Description of relevant corporate culture and organizational structure
- Customer environment
- Who are the current and potential customers (target market analysis)?
- What do customers do with the products/services (and what benefits are received)?
- Where and when do customers want to purchase the products (e.g., distribution channels, seasonal effects, situational factors)?
- Why do customers buy the products, and why do others not buy the products?
- Industry/Competitive environment
- Description of characteristics of the industry (e.g., number and types of competitors, type of industry, entry/exit barriers, regulations, competitive intensity, supply/distribution limitations)
- Analysis of competition, including direct competitors, indirect/substitute competitors, and potential competitors
- External marketing environment (STEP N)
- Social/cultural/demographic trends that could affect the company
- Technological trends/innovations that could affect the company
- Economic trends that could affect the company
- Political/legal issues or laws that could affect the company
Natural environment aspects (e.g., climate, weather events, natural resource access) that could affect the company