1 – Read the article attached and select one best practice, from the article, to focus your reflection.
2 – Describe in detail how you would enhance the use of that best practice in an early childhood setting. Be specific and include the following:
- Identification of the best practice and describing why it is important to promoting quality early childhood teaching practice
- Describe why it is important to uphold ethical and early learning standards when it comes being an intentional teacher
- Describe the set-up and/or materials necessary to implement this in the environment
- Share examples of activities that would demonstrate this best practice and how it can encourage continuous learning for all children
- Describe how being intentional with curriculum planning can advocate for all children’s development and learning.