Answer the question and relate it back to real life: APA Style
- wrestle with the essential question(s) by answering the question clearly and concisely
- provide evidence or examples for claims
- cite our readings/watchings when appropriate
- make connections to candidate’s life and/or current events
- are reflexive about how this has shaped their previous and present understandings of the topic
USING THE SOURCES PROVIDED ONLY:
Whose story (or knowledge) matters? Who gets to decide? Who benefits? Who/what is left out? Why does representation matter?