Student must develop a case study analyzing a real marketing problem situation where existing problem need to be solved. It should relate the theory to a practical situation;
• Outline the purpose of the case study.
• Describe the field of research.
• Outline the issues and findings of the case study without the specific details.
• Identify the theory that will be used
• Identify the problems found in the case by: analyzing the problem, supporting your findings
with facts given in the case, the relevant theory and course concepts.
searching for the underlying problems
• Summarize the major problem/s.
• Identify alternative solutions to this/these major problem/s.
• Briefly outline each alternative solution and evaluate its advantages and disadvantages
• Choose which of the alternative solutions should be adopted.
• Briefly justify your choice explaining how it will solve the major problem/s.
Make sure all references are cited correctly.
• Explain modern management principles that embrace a marketing-oriented view of business;
• Improve analytical capabilities of students in true real-world, on-the-job settings through case studies;
• Learn the case writing methodology
This activity must meet the following formatting requirements:
• Font size 12
• 1500 words
• Harvard Referencing System