NOTE :  There is a type mistake in the case regarding Accounts Payable.  Please see below.  

“Purchases are paid for in the following manner: 55% in the quarter of the purchase and the remaining 45% paid in the quarter following the purchase.” 

AND

 Bigdream will make a purchase of a parcel of land during the first quarter of 2022 



Source link