Read the attached article ‘Etiquette vs. Entitlement in a Scramble for Seats’ from the New York Times:
- Identify ONE economic concept from the Chapters we have covered (Chapters 1, 2, or 4) that are discussed in or related to the article.
- Explain the economic concept you selected that is illustrated by the article.
- Provide an analysis of the article as it relates to the concept you have chosen. Use points from the article to support your concept and analysis.
Consider using Opportunity Cost, Marginal Cost and/or Benefit, Supply and/or Demand as an economic concept illustrated by the article.
Use a passage or example from the article to support your answer.
- You must make a post before viewing the posts of your classmates. So, your initial post must contain the substantial content for which you would like to receive a grade. If your initial post is blank or does not contain your full answer, you will not receive full points.
- You must also reply to two other posts before the due date.
- You should write approximately 6 sentences and about 250 words. Please check your work for spelling and grammar errors to avoid a loss of points.
- Writing assignments are based on the 10 point rubric explained in the syllabus.
- As stated in the syllabus, academic honesty is imperative. Any incidence of plagiarism will receive a score of zero. This includes, but is not limited to, any part of your answer being found to be cut and pasted off the internet (including sites like Coursehero and Chegg), or if you change every other word by using synonyms.
- If your response doesn’t match the questions, then you will receive a score of zero.