Order # 2099
Smart Systems Project
Do research on the following topics:
1) Smart Cities
2) Smart Highways
Write a 10-page Word document, double-spaced, detailing each system, its subsystems, and at least 25 requirements (total) and associated specifications for each of the Smart Systems.
Your paper should include multiple topic sections or paragraphs. Start with a section that describes the first Smart System, followed by individual sections for each of its Sub-Systems. Then add a section that describes the second Smart System, followed by individual sections for each of its Sub-Systems.
In your paper, provide the following:
- An Introduction paragraph describing the assignment and a short description of the two systems selected.
- A section that describes the Smart System (with an appropriate section Heading) and the basic specifications that drive the development of the Smart Systems.
- What is its purpose?
- What operations does it perform?
- What are its inputs (resources, interfaces, when used)?
- What are its outputs (interfaces, data)?
- How does the technology integrate within the system?
- How important is the technology to the system?
- The system’s complexity/cost/feasibility.
- Any constraints or risks found during the research.
- How the various technologies integrate to accomplish the system goals.
Conclude the section with any potential specifications and functionality that might be added in the future based on enhanced technology (this may come from your research or from other technologies like Augmented or Virtual Reality).
- A section for each Sub-System (with an appropriate section Heading) that includes:
- A description of that Sub-System.
- Detailed functionality that drives the development of the Sub-System.
- Conclude with any potential specifications and functionality that might be added in the future based on enhanced technology (this may come from your research or from other technologies like Augmented or Virtual Reality).
Your paper should conclude with a Findings section the compares the two systems. Provide the following:
- What specifications/functionality are common to both Smart Systems.
- What specifications/functionality from one Smart System or Sub-System should or could be applied to the other Smart System.
- What potential specifications and functionality might be included in both systems.
You must include at least 10 references with citations. Not all references need to be scholarly and can include videos, websites, blogs, etc.