For the signature assignment, you must compose a risk strategy that optimizes information assurance, audit, and compliance for your selected organization.
Develop your risk strategy in the following way:
- Briefly introduce your objectives, while also stating the name of the organization.
- Provide a brief background that includes the governance applied within the organization. Should you not be able to establish the facts, detail reasonable assumptions.
- Extend an integrated strategy optimizing information assurance, audit, and compliance concerns for the organization.
- Describe current and anticipated prioritized assets, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Add an appropriate approach for risk assessment and provide limited examples in a table that does not exceed one page.
- Briefly describe prioritized risks and concerns that should be resolved immediately and three further initiatives over the next 2 years.
- Insert a table that lists the top 10 anticipated risks plus a single descriptive sentence for each. Include a combination of current and risks over the next two years.
- Motivate an approach to establishing mitigation and controls and any preferred sources for guidance.
- Conclude with an explanation of the benefits of the proposed integrated risk strategy for information assurance, audit, and compliance.
Length: 15-18 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 12 scholarly resources
The completed assignment should address all the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations, and current APA standards. Submit a plagiarism report.