As a Project Manager for Kingston-Bryce Limited, you have been assigned to create a Frequently Asked Questionnaire (FAQ) document on the methodologies used in project management. Now that the acquisition is almost done, the Board of Directors for Kingston-Bryce Limited (KBL) wants to document some of the project methodologies and tools for future projects.
You will develop a project management methodologies and tools FAQ document in Microsoft Word or Excel that evaluates:
- various tools used in project management
- methodologies used in project management
An FAQ document typically provides brief and clear information regarding the subject in a question and answer format.
- You will include a total of 8 to 12 FAQs in your document.
- The FAQ document should give the Board of Directors enough information to understand the various tools and methodologies used in project management.
- Make sure to use audience-specific language and professional tone throughout the document.
- Clear organization, APA formatting for the references list, and proper grammar, punctuation, and FAQ formatting are required.
Your FAQ should contain a title and a list of questions and answers. They do not need to be numbered, but you should apply formatting to make the questions stand apart.