Project Program Descriptions [due THURSDAY]
- Throughout this course, you will work toward developing a program evaluation plan proposal. Each assignment will focus on an aspect of this final project.
Identify a program offered within an organization or institution that may benefit from a structured, formal program evaluation process.
Create a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes in which you:
- Describe the program.
- Describe the background and history of the program.
- Explain the purpose of the program.
- Discuss the program’s mission (i.e., Why was the program developed?).
- Discuss the program’s vision statement (i.e., What problem does the program seek to address?).
- Describe the program’s size, location, and organizational structure.
- Explain the current evaluation needs of the program.