Week 4 Discussion
11 unread reply.11 reply.
Visit the websites http://www.math.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Links to an external site.), www.purplemath.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Links to an external site.), and www.hippocampus.org (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Links to an external site.) and spend time looking through what each website has to offer. In your own words, assess the websites:
- What does each website offer in terms of help? (Provide specific examples from each site).
- What website is your favorite? What did you like most about this site? (Be specific!)
- Which of the three websites do you find the least helpful (whether its format, content, etc.)? Why?
- If you were in charge of developing a math course, which of these websites would you recommend and why (you can recommend all three, just two, just one, or none!)? Support your answer.
The minimum requirements for class discussions are to respond directly to the discussion prompt and to respond to at least two other posts, by other students or the instructor, by the end of the week. The discussion will close on the due date and will NOT be reopened for a late submission.
- Submit one main post responding directly to each part of the discussion prompt(s) by Thursday at 11:59 PM ET.
- This should be a substantive response (between 75 -150 words minimum) to the topic(s) in your own words, referencing (using APA format) what you have discovered in your required reading and other learning activities.
- You may use resources in addition to your textbook that supports your post(s); however, you must mention the source(s) that you used in your post(s) using APA format in-text citations and reference lists. You can review APA formatting here: https://library.an.edu/apastyle (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)