This report should address the following topics:
- major issues of the trade war.
- the tactics and measures taken by the United States and China during the trade war.
- the impacts of the trade war on
- the central economic problem of allocating scarce resources,
- unemployment and inflation rates in the United States,
- fiscal and/or monetary policy decisions,
- the determination of foreign exchange rates based on supply and demand,
- international trade between the United States and nations other than China, and
- the long-range (5-year) potential impacts of the trade war on your selected industry.
You have compiled information on your selected industry in several earlier assignments. (ATTACHED) Review these and use their information as appropriate when completing this assignment.
Your paper must be a minimum of four pages, not counting the references page. Be sure to include an introduction. Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed scholarly sources. Information regarding peer-reviewed articles can be found in the tutorial Peer-Reviewed Articles.
All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.
The United States Government Publishing Office website is a helpful website for finding information for this assignment.