In order to complete assignment #2 you will need to answer the below questions. Please complete the questions in a Word document and then upload the assignment for grading. When assigning a name to your document please use the following format (last name_Assignment #). Use examples from the readings, lecture notes and outside research to support your answers. All questions must answered with viable support and detail. Your answer cannot simply be a cited source answering the question. Please be sure to follow APA guidelines for citing and referencing source. Assignments are due by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Sunday.
This assignment is a summative assessment for Course Objective 2.
1. Time division multiple access was used early in cell phone systems to carry how many voice channels on a single frequency derived channel?
2. What code does CDMA use to encode individual cell phone conversations?
3. Which cell phone transmission technology uses spread-spectrum transmission?
4. Which of the following has a complex security system that is based on encryption: PCS, GMS, PSTN, or WAP?
5. Through a web search contrast CDMA with PCS systems. Which major providers offer CDMA, and which PCS?
6. Search for the keyword WAP on http://Scholar.Google.com. Are there any details on how to hack during a WTLS-to-SSL conversion? Write your findings in detail here, including proper citation and references.