- Review the tutorial in the unit study, which demonstrates t tests using two different scenarios. Then determine which type of t test to conduct. Once you have determined that, answer the following:
- What is the sample size?
- What is the sample mean of each group?
- Identify the following factors based on the table you develop in SPSS:
- Mean difference.
- T obtained (t).
- Degrees of freedom (df).
- Significance (two-tailed).
- Write a brief narrative explaining the implications of your findings based on the value of the test statistic:
- Would you retain or reject the null hypothesis?
- What are limitations that must be considered in interpreting the results?
Your Job Ad, Resume, and Cover Letter Overview For this
Your Job Ad, Resume, and Cover Letter Overview For this Discussion Board, you’ll post three things: the screenshot of a job ad (or internship) that